By taking charge of your oral health, and following the proper way of having your oral cavity treated, you will recognize that a healthy smile means a happier and more confident you.
We truly care about your dental health. Rest assured that you will receive a professional and gentle care in a relaxed environment throughout the course of your treatment. Patient comfort is our #1 priority.
The following Dental Diagnostic Procedures may be needed or performed during your first visit:
• Latest medical and dental history.
• History of your present dental illness, your concerns, and desired treatment.
• Dental X-ray.
• Molds of your teeth might be taken to complete the diagnostic procedure. These casts are positive replicas of what is inside your oral cavity.
• Examination of your mouth and all of its structures.
• In case you are currently undergoing treatment under another professional, we need to contact said professional for questions and other concerns.
We will discuss with you whether other Dental Diagnostic Procedures are needed.
Here are some of the most common dental treatments and procedures that are available to keep your smile healthy:
• Oral Prophylaxis / Gum Treatment – twice a year.
• Restorative Fillings – where white fillings are placed wherever there is a cavity.
• Dental Veneers / Tooth Bonding – for tooth discoloration and fractured teeth.
• Bridges and Dentures – for missing teeth.
• Dental Crowns – for damaged teeth but not lost.
• Dental Implants – used to replace missing teeth.
• Orthodontics – for the alignment and correction of crooked and spaced teeth.
• Root Canal Treatment – removal of the infected part of your tooth.
• Tooth Whitening / Bleaching – for yellowish or discolored teeth.
• Professional Cleaning.
• Dental examinations / Evaluations of your existing restorations.
• Gum Disease Evaluation.
• Occlusion Analysis.
• Smile Analysis.
• Mouth Guards for Teeth Grinding.
• Tooth-Colored Fillings.
• Partial Crowns, Inlays and Onlays.
• Root Canal Therapy.
• Periodontal Treatment.
• Removal Of Impacted Wisdom Teeth / Minor Oral Surgery.
• Teeth Whitening.
• Composite Bonding.
• Porcelain Crowns and Bridges.
• Porcelain Veneers.
• Implants and Dentures.
• Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting.
• Obturators and Speech Prosthesis – for patients with clefts.
• Orthodontic Treatment
o Myofunctional Trainer Orthodontic Appliance.
o Correction of TMJ Dysfunction.
o Orthognathic Surgery.
• Pediatric Dentistry – dentistry for kids.
• Sedation Dentistry – option for nervous patients (oral dental sedation, IM-IV sedation).
Regular dental visits play an integral part on one’s overall health. We at BrightSmile Avenue always focus on prevention, early detection, and treatment of dental diseases. We make sure to keep current on the latest advances in dentistry.