Confidence and love for oneself is the key foundation of man. You get the sense of achievement and overwhelming satisfaction as an individual depending on the manner of how you consider your well being, your welfare, your persona, your visions and your way of life builds up that key foundation.
Now is the time to focus on yourself; and being part of our Dental family, we are committed to provide to you all the love and care that you need. What’s best for your well being now becomes our vision in our practice. Your concern is definitely our concern. So hand in hand we would like to grant you the best service there is, applying the skill and discipline in the field of dentistry when it comes to taking care of your oral health.
We are pleased that you have taken our advice and will embark on a treatment program that will have you smiling again in no time. The following Dental Diagnostic Procedures may be needed to be performed during your first visit.
- Latest medical and dental history
- History of your present dental illness, your concerns and desired treatment
- Dental x-rays
- Molds of your teeth are taken to complete the diagnostic procedure. These casts are positive replicas of what’s inside your oral cavity.
- Examination of your mouth and all of its structures
In case you are undergoing treatment by another professional there is the need for conference or getting in contact with the said professional.
In case other dental diagnostic procedure is needed, we will then discuss it to you.
Here are some of the most common dental treatments and procedures which are available to keep your smile healthy.
- Oral prophylaxis/ Gum treatment – at least you need to have it done twice a year
- Restorative Fillings – where white fillings are placed whenever there is a cavity
- Dental Veneers/ Tooth Bonding – for tooth discoloration and fractured teeth
- Bridges and Dentures – for missing teeth
- Dental Crowns – for teeth that is damaged but not lost
- Dental Implants – used to replace missing teeth
- Orthodontics – for the alignment and correction of crooked and spaced teeth
- Root Canal Treatment – a process wherein there would be removal of the infected part of your tooth
- Tooth Whitening/ Bleaching – for yellowish or discolored teeth
By taking charge of your oral health, and following the proper way of having your oral cavity treated, you will now recognize that a healthy smile means a happier, self-confident you. And happiness, scientists report, goes a long way to overall good health.
Because dental visits play an integral part of your total health program, we approach this visit as a natural part of your concern for optimal health maintenance. We truly care about your total health care. Good oral health is an important part of total health. Rest assured that you will receive professional, gentle care in a relaxed environment throughout the course of your treatment. Patient comfort is our No. 1 priority.